What is Zeolite-30?
This naturally occurring mineral was formed aeons ago when volcanic ash fell into saltwater lagoons.
Zeolite-30 has many advantages over normal sand-filter sand due to its structure and porosity.
With its open structure Zeolite-30 has a surface area over 1000 times greater than filter sand. Additionally, Zeolite-30 helps strip ammonia from the water by absorption, and removes metals by ionic attraction.
- Filtration to Diatomaceous Earth (DE) standards or better, with the convenience of sand
- Reduces chemical usage and enhances chlorine performance
- Reduces pool odour, eye and skin irritation
- Zeolite-30 offers savings in the cost of maintaining pool water in optimal condition
- Keeps your pool sparkling clean - as clean as a DE filter (2-3 micron filtration)
Zeolite-30 lasts much longer than ordinary filter sand
- Simple to install, and it works in all sand-filters
- Filters need only half the weight of Zeolite-30 compared to sand i.e.- if your filter takes 100Kg of sand you need only 50Kg of zeolite-30
All the benefits for 49 Euros per sack of 20 kilos (collected from our premises - ask us for shipping costs).
Zeolite-30 is the most advanced filter new media to be introduced to the Swimming Pool industry in many years.
Zeolite-30 is not just another Filter Media, it is the ultimate Filter Media.
Unlike sand ,an inert, non-chemically active media, which filters by physical entrapment only, Zeolite-30 works in many ways:
Zeolite-30 - The Ultimate Media
- Filters by Physical Entrapment
- Filters by Ionic Attraction.
- Filters by Electrostatic Charge.
- Removes Ammonia by Absorption (the main source of ammonia in pools is urine).
- Has 1000+ times the filter area when compared to Sand.
- Filters out particles as small as 2-3 microns
- Reduces the need for pH correction chemicals.
- May reduce the amount of chlorine used in some pools
- Greatly reduces the need for backwashing.